In partnership with Better Housing Better Health, St Albans City & District Council has launched a central phone advice line available to all residents, regardless of income, to help with all aspects of energy efficiency and the energy crisis. The services has received funding to operate across Hertfordshire so share to colleagues, friends and family!
Through this service, residents of all incomes can obtain:
- Referral for grants and funds you may be eligible for
- Checks to make sure you are receiving all the support you are entitled to
- Advice on switching suppliers
- Detailed advice on how to save energy at home
- Referral to other organisations or contractors who may be able to help you with things like debt, wellbeing, mental health.
- Detailed home energy assessments
To access the service, call 0800 107 0044 (weekdays 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget you can also access general information, advice, case studies and event information on how to make your home more energy efficient from our Efficient Buildings pages.