This vacancy is now closed.
We are looking for someone to fulfill the communications contract for SustFest19, who is able to start as soon as possible, in January if at all possible.
- CLOSING DATE: TUESDAY 15TH JAN 5pm
- INTERVIEWS: FRIDAY 18TH JAN between 10.30am – 3pm.
The purpose of the contract is to successfully support the communication of SustFest19, in order to:
- Help deliver a varied and interesting festival
- Increase awareness of sustainability through the promotion of the festival
- Get the word out about SustFest across social media, press releases, radio, website, email, printed materials, and market stalls, in such as way to ensure the general public hears about it, and want to attend events and get involved.
- Link the promotion of SustFest19 to the various initiatives and events organised by the organising group.
- Ensure communications reflect the diversity of our community
We are looking for a contractor who can work from asap to mid June 2019, with a maximum contract price of £4K. The work has peaks and troughs, but last year averaged at around 10 hours per week over the course of the contact. In your cover email please indicate your availability.
1. Please read/download the Communications Contract here: 2019 comms contract final
2. Please make sure you can attend the interview date of Friday 18th Jan – some time between 10.30am – 3pm.
2. Email us your CV (no more than 4 pages). Please use the email address on the contract.
3. Attach a covering email of no more than 500 words saying why you’re interested in the contract, your availability and when you could start work.
Thank-you for your interest.
Thanks to Friends of the Earth for the image see: https://friendsoftheearth.uk/climate-change/what-can-I-do-to-stop-climate-change