Forthcoming events from Sustainable St Albans and friends – across St Albans, Harpenden and the villages.
- This event has passed.
Carbon Reduction Training – Small and Medium Businesses
September 1 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
Free Carbon Reduction Training to small and medium sized businesses/groups in the St Albans district
Book your ½ day training session for any of the below dates: the session will take place online via Zoom.
- Thursday 1st September 9.30am – 1pm
- Tuesday 20th September 9.30am – 1pm
- Tuesday 27th September 9.30am – 1pm
The sessions are designed for local small and medium sized businesses and will cover:
- The science and effects of climate change
- Understanding all the key climate terms and jargon
- Overview of the carbon impacts of a business
- Carbon footprints and reporting emissions (what to include in your carbon footprint)
- Identifying carbon reduction actions
- Making a Carbon Reduction Plan
- Provide you with the background understanding to tackle emissions in your organisation.
- Encourage you to take positive action to reduce the impact of your organisation.
- Identify key carbon reductions actions for your organisation.
- Provide you with the tools to take this forward.
- Help you to achieve cost and carbon savings
- Improve the way you communicate about climate change issues and how your organisation is addressing this (useful for work tenders and responding to customer questions and demands)
- Give you improved understanding how you can take action and what support is available to you
- Motivate you and your colleagues to take action to reduce emissions
The training is suitable for anyone within your organisation.
To sign up contact firstname.lastname@example.org.