Thanks to all of our funders, without whom we couldn’t make the week happen!
We are really grateful to the Big Lottery Fund for their early, core funding for the week – helping us to believe in Sustainable St Albans Week!
Crowdfunding donations – total of £1,500!
Thanks to everyone who donated including: Jude Fawley, Susan Tansley, Michael & Caroline Wilkins, Keith A, Lesley & Jonathan Flowers, lowlands, St Albans District News, Jim & Sheila W, Dan Fletcher, Caroline Brooke, anon StA, Maya Forstater, Romayne Hutchison, WDPS, Nicholas & Helen Haran, Patrick Jeavons, violmama, Anna Watson and Melvyn Teare and everyone else who gave their donations anonomously.
Herts County Councillors who have pledged financial support
- Rob Prowse
- Chris White
- Sandy Walkington
- Theresa Heritage
- Maxine Crawley
- Roma Mills
- Geoff Churchard
Organisations giving donations:
- St Albans District Council (for hosting events in the Council’s Civic Chamber, allowing us to put up banners, and printing our programme)
- St Albans Arts Team – 1 Life for support and help from the Arts Officer.
- Bio-Regional – for allowing us to use their One Planet Living Framework with the ten principles of sustainability
- Atlas Translations (for translating our message into community languages)
- Sandridge Parish Council (for free use of their community centres)
- Catherine Fenton – artist – for the use of her wonderful Wind Turbulent image
- Print Shop St Albans – for great discount on printing
- St Albans Chamber of Commerce help with the Business Expo
- Kingston Smith – for help with printing leaflets
- St Albans City Railway Staion – for allowing us to put up banners
- St Albans Fire Station – for allowing us to put up banners
- Herts Advertiser – for their support in agreeing to be our official media partner
- BRE – for facilitating our final event
- Herts Belles – for providing refreshments at our final events
- Dave Coasby – our wonderful graphic designer who did far more than work than he was paid for!
And thank-you for the time of all the many volunteers who are making the week happen!
And all the amazing groups who organised an event, without whom there wouldn’t be a week!
Residents of St Albans District
And thanks to everyone who came to an event and made it such a success!