Send us your logo now to show your support for the week! We will include it on our Supporters Page. Please email us at sustweek AT transitionstalbans DOT org
Choose how to take part!
1. Organise an activity or event all about environmental sustainability during the week – from Health and Happiness to Zero Waste: walks and talks; films and food; bike rides and bird boxes, crafts and community…ideas here It can be for your members only, OR open to the public.
2. Register your event before 15th Jan – fill in the Registration Form click here: FINALsustweek-2018-reg-form
3. Groups or individuals can take part in the Know How Festival on Sunday 29th April. Please indicate your interest on the Registration form.
4. Our Planet, Our Future: Inspiring Action – We are looking for local people with inspiring ideas about living sustainably – See more and apply to talk at this launch event.
5. Schools can run an event and/or take part in our children and young people’s photo competition – Living St Albans