Registration is NOW CLOSED but there are lots of ways to still get involved…
Choose how to take part!
- Everyone can run a private event for your group, or as an individual or family. If you want to tell us about it we may be able to promote it online and in our social media.
- “Living St Albans” Photo competition for children and young people is open until 29th March – with cash prizes and a chance for your work to be included in our exhibition.
- Groups and individuals can still take part in the Know How Festival – have a closer look and see if you have skills or knowledge to share.
- Our Planet, Our Future: Inspiring Action – Launch event on Sat 21st April – keep an eye out for booking to attend this event.
- You can still send us your logo to show your support for the week. We will include it on our Supporters Page.
- To email us with any questions please click here
- To join our mailing list and stay in touch with the Week’s progress click here
Registering an event
Registrations to get your event into our brochure are NOW CLOSED
Organise an activity or event all about environmental sustainability during the week – from Health and Happiness to Zero Waste: walks and talks; films and food; bike rides and bird boxes, crafts and community…ideas here It can be for your members only, OR open to the public.