Sustainable St Albans is a charity. We have a trustee group which meets monthly and has an annual AGM. (We also have a large number of other volunteers who make stuff happen!)
Here is our constitution: SuStA CIO consitution
Our charitable objectives are:
1) to promote the conservation protection and improvement of the physical and natural environment, acting primarily within the City and District of St Albans, by promoting, for the benefit of the public, the sustainable use of resources; and
2) to advance the education of the public in the sustainable use of resources and the conservation, protection and improvement of the physical and natural environment, acting primarily within the City and District of St Albans.
We remain a member of the Transition Network.
Enquiries about joining the steering group, or ideas for the group, are always welcomed. Please email us with any queries here
Trustee Group Members July 2018 (from left to right)
- Andrew Allen (until November 2018)
- Gail Jackson
- Dan Fletcher (arm now fixed!)
- Sheila Wright (arm also now fixed!)
- Catherine Ross
- Jack Easton
- Lesley Flowers (just joking – her arm was always fine!)