Part of a school or group in St Albans District?
Want to organise an event? It’s not too late!
- You can run your own event – information below
- You can book a stall at the Market Takeover – click here for more information
Run your own event – public or private
1. Discuss ideas with your group using the ten themes of environmental sustainability
2. Plan your event on a theme of sustainability and the environment. Our ideas lists can help you.
3. Registrations to get into the printed programme now closed. BUT everyone is invited to run their own activities or events. If you let us know what you are doing, we will be happy to put it up on the online programme. Or you can run a private event. Either way, email us below.
Whatever kind of group you are involved with…perhaps you are a guide leader, you help at a seniors coffee morning, you run a choir, you have a wine tasting club, you help at a toddler play group, you are in a painting club – your event can be just for your members or a great way to attract new ones, or tell people about your business!
It could be free or paid for, drop-in or bookable in advance. All events will be listed FREE in the full programme. (not for private events).
If you need inspiration for an event to register, use the ten themes of environmental sustainability to guide you and see some ideas for running an event here. You can also click through to the archived information about last year’s Sustainable St Albans Week 2018 for inspiration.
4. Got questions? Visit our FAQs
Tell us you want to join the Sustainability Festival here: