Forthcoming events from Sustainable St Albans and friends – across St Albans, Harpenden and the villages.
Getting Involved in Sustainable St Albans
An informal session aimed at anyone who wants to hear a little more about the work of Sustainable St Albans and find out how they could take part –
- Getting Involved- Wednesday 1 April, 10-11 am, Harpenden (at Brew and Cru, 69-71, High St, Harpenden AL5 2SL)
- Getting Involved – Tuesday 5 May, 8-9 pm, Harpenden (at the Harpenden Arms, 188 High St, Harpenden AL5 2TR)
- Getting Involved – Wednesday 10 June, 10-11 am (at the Courtyard Cafe, 11 Hatfield Road, AL1 3RR)
- Getting Involved – Wednesday 10 June, 8-9 pm, St Albans (at The Beech House, 81 St Peter Street, AL1 3EG)
Playing Out in 2020
- to start Playing Out from July 2020 – apply by 4 May 2020 and
- to start Playing Out from September 2020 – apply by 6 July 2020.
All the information that you need to start Playing Out is on our webpage here. Information sessions are also arranged, watch out for further details.
Sustainability Festival 2020
- Sat 23 May – Sun 7 Jun – SustFest20
- Sun 24 May – Market Takeover 2020 in St Albans.
- See more on the festival website at www.sustfest.org
Our Planet Our Future events in 2020
Evening speaker and discussion events, 2nd Monday of alternate months, at Bennets, 7-30-9.30pm
- 13 Jul – Sustainable holidays
- 14 Sep – Leave your car at home!
- 9 Nov- topic tbd
Carbon literacy/Climate awareness courses in 2020
- If you are interested in attending a session please email us here
Thermal imaging camera information sessions
- these have finished for this winter; they will resume in winter 2020/21