Events from Sustainable St Albans and friends – across St Albans, Harpenden and the villages.
- Mon 7th October 8-9pm: Harpenden Thermal Imaging Camera info session
- Fri 11th October 7pm for 7.30pm; Peaceful Protest and Campaigning for Change – with speakers from Sustainable St Albans, Extinction Rebellion St Albans and Roots of Resistance: Harpenden Quaker Meeting, 12 Southdown Road, Harpenden AL5 IPD
- Sat Oct 12 – 7-11pm – Ver Players Ukulele Charity Concert in aid of Sustainable St Albans Trinity Church, St Albans. Headlining we have “the funniest jazziest band you’ll ever see” – The Hot Potato Syncopators! Limted tickets available £15 please book
- Thurs 17th October 8-9pm: Harpenden Thermal Imaging Camera information session
- Thurs 24th October 8-9pm: St Albans Thermal Imaging Camera information session
- Sat 26 Oct – Open Food Garden – 11-1 Incredible Edible, Russel Ave (behind the multi-storey car park. Volunteers always wanted – see more here.
- Sun 27 Oct 2.30 – 4.30pm– Open Food Garden event for current and future volunteers, in Sandridge. If you are interested in finding our more about helping next year please contact us for details here
- Thurs 7th November 8-9pm: Harpenden Thermal Imaging Camera training session
- Fri 8 Nov – 9am -5pm – Carbon literacy awareness training SOLD OUT.
- If you are interested in attending another session please email us here
Playing Out information sessions
- Mon 11 Nov 10.30am -11.30am Harpenden: at The Harpenden Arms
- Fri 15 Nov 10.30am-11.30am St Albans at The Beech House
- Mon 18 Nov evening – Screening of “The Sequel”, Bennet’s, Harpenden further information tbc.
Fri 22 Nov – Sustainable Schools Training Day 2019
Sustainability Festival 2020
Sat 23 May – Sun 7 Jun – SustFest20 – Including 24 May – Market Takeover 2020