We are proud to deliver, in partnership with Harpenden Town Council, a Sustainability Market in Harpenden on the Third Sunday of alternate months excluding January (March, May, July, Sept, Nov). For details of upcoming dates, check out our Events pages.
The market can be found on the tree-lined, shady side of the common in front of Park Hall, Harpenden. Each market welcomes local eco and food stalls to help you live a more sustainable life. Stallholders include
- Eco Essentials: Trade & Retail, Jefferson Crafts, My Refill Life, CleanLiving, Stem The Tide
- Greener Gifts and textiles: Bee & Wild, The Hat Gallery, Edgy Threads, Tommie and Lottie, Tikauo
- Second hand / upcycled: Woz Designs
- Sustainable Self-Care: Zen Studio Therapies, Discover Blue, Wild Earth Academy, In Mind and Soul, Real Inspiration, So Natural,
- Hot and cold takeaway vegan food & vegan food products: Dosa Clique, Chilli Gold, Eat Wholefoods, Rudi’s Chilli Jams, The Vegan Treats Company, Fealla-dhà, The Weeping Chef, Muscovado Mary Bakery
- Regular Environmental and Community Groups: Herts Wildlife Trust, Sustainable St Albans, The Woodland Trust, RSBP
- FoodSmiles (March), St Albans Greenpeace (March), The Green House (May), St Albans Community Pantry (July), St Albans Soroptimists (July), St Albans Friends of the Earth (Sept)
Please note note every stall holder has a stall at every market.
Interested in finding out more about Sustainable St Albans and our projects – pop along to the market and speak to our volunteers.
Are you a local sustainable eco-business interested in becoming one of our traders?
Further information is here or email us on email@example.com.
Applications close 2 week before each market, forms and all document need to be received by that date.