We are proud to deliver, in partnership with Harpenden Town Council, a Sustainability Market in Harpenden on the Third Sunday of alternate months excluding January (March, May, July, Sept, Nov). For details of upcoming dates, check out our Events pages.
The market can be found on the tree-lined, shady side of the common in front of Park Hall, Harpenden. Each market welcomes eco and food stalls to help you live a more sustainable life. Stallholders include
- Eco Essentials: Reswirl, Trade & Retail, Jefferson Crafts, My Refill Life, Cleaner Living
- Electric Bikes: Flit
- Greener Gifts and textiles: Bee & Wild, Cosy Rosie Candles, Latino Assessories, The Hat Gallery, Edgy Threads, Tommie and Lottie
- Second hand / upcycled: Abbey Books, Woz Designs
- Sustainable Self-Care: Zen Studio Therapies, Balmy, Discover Blue, Wild Earth Academy, In Mind and Soul, Real Inspiration, So Natural,
- Hot and cold takeaway vegan food & vegan food products: Dosa Clique, Chilli Gold, Eat Wholefoods, Rudi’s Chilli Jams, Lukka Boutique Cakes, The Vegan Treats Company, Yom, Award Winning Beers, The White Horse (sustainability information stall)
- Environmental Charity and Community Groups: Herts Wildlife Trust, Sustainable St Albans, Save North St Albans Green Belt, The Woodland Trust, RSBP
Please note note every stall holder has a stall at every market.
Interested in finding out more about Sustainable St Albans and our projects – pop along to the market and speak to our volunteers.
.. with thanks to the volunteers from Sustainable St Albans and Harpenden Lions who make these markets happen